EIT Health Alumni LANYARD and MASK Design Contest
Are you always full of ideas, and are passionate about design?
Or are you in lockdown and just looking for an outlet for your wild creativity?
Then this contest is for YOU!
Participate, win and have your designs printed on our new materials! You will also get a cool prize (it’s a surprise!) from your EIT Health Alumni Community!
We have two challenges:
- The design of the first ever EIT Health Alumni lanyard to be worn at our online and future face to face events!
- Design a washable and reusable face mask from the EIT Health Alumni community.
How to participate?
ONE - Get into creative mood and design the lanyard and the mask that will represent all the EIT Health Alumni and their amazing spirit!
You can design the lanyard, the mask or both! It is up to you!
Only requirement: Our Alumni logo MUST be included in the design. You can include it in whichever way you like, as a small side element or the center piece, and you are free to choose between the pink and the green logo.
TWO - Send your design to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 of June with the following information:
- Name and surname
- Title of your design
- Your location: City and Country
Please see below for Terms and Conditions.
Looking forward to your ideas!
Your EIT Health Alumni Board
Terms and Conditions
By participating in EIT Health Alumni Design Contest the participant accepts these terms and conditions. For all elements of the Contest that are not expressly governed by these Terms and Conditions, the Organizer reserves all rights to take all measures necessary for the optimal organization of the Contest. The Organizer reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions when it deems this is necessary.
1. The contest is open to registered EIT Health Alumni.
2. The participant assures that the design does not infringe any third-party rights, including copyright.
3. The winner grants the organizer an exclusive right to exploit the submitted design worldwide and for the entire duration of the Intellectual Property Rights on the design, including the right to reproduce and to duplicate the design in an unlimited number and by way of any technique and the right to distribute the design, in whole or in part, to the public. The participant expressly acknowledges that the design may be used for commercial, communication and fund-raising purposes.
4. The participant also grants the organizer all rights of action arising or accrued in relation to the Intellectual Property Rights on that design including, without limitation, the right to take proceedings and recover damages and obtain all other remedies in respect of infringements of such Intellectual Property Rights.
5. The organizer reserves the right to announce the winners, including their full names, of the contest publicly on the organizer’s social network pages.